It’s that time of year again! We rounded up some of our favorite gift ideas for the littles in your life. I put together some of the toys and everyday items Oliver has seemed to love, plus some new favorites I’m planning on getting him for Christmas. Most are appropriate for that newborn/infant stage, and other gift ideas are a little more toddler based that I think he’ll enjoy as the year goes on. Also everything is gender neutral, so hopefully you could find something for every babe on your list!
2. Holiday themed board books are a big thing around here. Sometimes I think Oliver prefers looking at/reading his books with us than he does playing with his toys. We try to switch out his books every few weeks, and now we can incorporate some holiday ones. Always love A Christmas Carol.
3. Oliver is always playing with this wooden skwish toy. It’s fun to see how he interacts with it from just a month old to now. He seems like using it as a teething toy these days, but I love how it shakes like a rattle and you can squish and pull it as well.
4. A toy guitar is at the top of our list for Ollie boy. He loves when Rob plays his guitar for him, so I think this will be a cute toy he can develop with over the years.
5. Cuddle + Kind dolls are some of our favorites around here. They’re so soft and every doll purchase provides ten meals for children in need.
6. Like I mentioned, Oliver is really into music so I’m really excited to get him some wooden instruments to see him explore that more. He’s only 5 months old but I like that this musical instrument set will be something he’ll have for quite some time and be an all in one activity center.
7. Isn’t this the cutest little push toy? I’ve been looking for a simple and neutral push toy for Oliver to use as he grows. He’s wanting to stand constantly these days and I know walking will be here before we know it, so this wooden push wagon will be cute for him to gather all his favorite things and practice walking on his own when the time comes.
8. Big into blocks over here and this pastel colored set is so pretty, plus these are magnetic.
9. The Slumberkins lovey stuffed animal toys are the perfect gift. Oliver loves the slumber sloth and it instantly calms him anytime he’s fussy. It’s so cute to see him cuddle with it. They come with a matching book with a little lesson that is perfect for all ages, too.
10. We’re big fans of all wooden toys around here and this cute little push toy is great to throw in your bag for on the go.
12. Can’t go wrong with a swaddle blanket. This one is super soft and I love the earth tones.
**You can see more of my favorite toys for baby, HERE. I always update this list with current favorites.