One of the very anticipated stops on our cruise through the British Isles, was to Edinburgh and the colorful sights of Circus Lane. It was tucked away in a charming little neighborhood and we were so happy to see it for ourselves after seeing so many photos on instagram.
So Circus Lane is really just that, a lane…but a pretty one at that, so if you’re visiting Edinburgh, its a great place to snap a few photos while making your way to a coffee shop or lunch spot. Here are a few places nearby that we really enjoyed. Lace up your sneakers, and walk your way to all these spots so you could take in the city along the way.
WHAT TO DO IN EDINBURGH AROUND CIRCUS LANE
- The Pantry – for all-day breakfast
- The Scran and Scallie – local, seasonal menu with rustic interior
- Epitome – great curated selection of brands for women
- Fortitude – coffee and pastries here are excellent
- Oliver Bonas – for home decor and apparel
- Dishoom – for tasty Indian food
- Mary’s Milk Bar – for all the ice cream you’ll ever need
- Wellington Coffee – for espresso and pastries
Shop the post:
*Thinking about cruise life? Here’s a look at some past cruises we’ve been on.
*Thanks to Princess Cruises for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own.